How Much Does A Hollywood Smile, Veneers, Cost?
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), veneers are a thin, custom designed shells that fit over the front of your teeth to improve their appearance and strength.
Veneers are colored to blend in with your natural teeth and can help cover up any number of imperfections, from discoloration to gaps to chips in the teeth.
The most common question to “How much do veneers cost?” or “How much does the best veneers cost?” is relatively simple.
Typically, the cost equation is as follows:
Doctors Education + Doctors Experience + Doctors Time + Laboratory Expenses = Cost of Veneer
It compromises of Three major factors.
- Most important is the educational background of the clinician.
- An important education point is, the true specialists of veneers are Prosthodontist, and not cosmetic dentists, as cometic dentists received informal education through continuing education and not a university-based education and degree.
- Second is clinician’s experience.
- The reason experience goes second since a clinician could easily have done 1000 cases incorrectly and have “Experience”. So, education comes first to understand the biology, biomechanics and biomaterials, and accomplish a case correctly. Once education is settled, that is when experience plays a role.
- Laboratory cost.
- The Laboratory could cost the clinician from $100 (350 AED) to $500 (2000 AED).
Ideally when researching about veneers in Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain, you need to understand the background of the dental center, the specialist involved and the laboratory cost. Understanding those factors allows you to estimate the cost of the Hollywood smile.
At Al bahri Dental and Orthodontic Center, Al-Ain and Abu Dhabi, we recently introduced Dr. Rami Albahri who is a Harvard University and New York University graduate in Prosthodontics that could help you choose the right Hollywood smile that’s tailored to you.
See article: How to Maintain your veneers.
Feel free to contact us to book your veneers consultation with our Specialists.
Dr. Rami Albahri DDS, MMSc.
Prosthodontics and Implant Surgeon.
Harvard & NYU Educated.
For consultations contact us
Abu Dhabi – +971 2 575 1856
Al Ain – +971 3 7643273