Cosmetic dentistry aims to create a positive change to your teeth and gives you a winning smile, which has a real impact on confidence, self-esteem and social success. Almost any dental issue related with your smile can now be treated with cosmetic dentistry. In the past decade there has been a dramatic increase in demand for cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright and beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
• Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
• Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
• Improve or correct bites
• Lighten or brighten the colour of teeth with teeth whitening procedures
• Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
• Replace missing teeth
• Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
We use state of the art materials, procedures and techniques, for example the Plasma Curing Light which insures a rapid and complete setting process, 10 times faster than conventional curing lights. By combining art and science, we are dedicated to creating a dazzling and healthy smile.
Do your fractured, worn-down, stained, misaligned, chipped, or broken teeth affect your smile? Cosmetic dentists in Abu Dhabi have the perfect solutions for you. Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a variety of dental procedures that can brighten your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth, including teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, and bridges.
Yellow, stained teeth dull your smile. Teeth whitening is the best solution for this problem. Tooth whitening, also known as teeth bleaching, is a non-invasive dental technique that aids in restoring the natural brightness of teeth with the help of a substance called hydrogen peroxide.
The length and intensity of the treatment can vary from individual to individual depending upon the condition of your teeth. Cosmetic dentists in Abu Dhabi will assess the overall condition of your teeth and proceed accordingly.
Check out our Blog:
Misaligned or crooked teeth not only affect your appearance but also hinder your daily life. Crooked teeth can cause serious issues with chewing and can even lead to headaches.
The best cosmetic dentists in Abu Dhabi will suggest that you opt for braces. For the treatment of these problems, various types of braces are available. Braces are customized for each individual according to their needs by Orthodontist, and they can be of various kinds:
- Ceramic “clear” braces
- Lingual braces
- Invisible braces also called aligner trays, and
- Metal braces
Your dentist can help you weigh your alternatives and determine which ones are best for you.
Learn more: https://albahridental.com/orthodontics-braces-clear-aligners/
Dental veneers are thin shells that are custom-made to cover the front surfaces of your teeth. They cover up stains, chips, cracks, and other visual flaws. Cosmetic dentists in Abu Dhabi use different types of veneers depending on your demand and the condition of your teeth.
- If you have mild cosmetic defects, a composite veneer can be used for your teeth; it is attached to the teeth using tooth-colored composite resin.
- If you are suffering from a number of imperfections, porcelain veneers can be used; they are attached to the tooth after some enamel is removed.
- On the other hand, you can opt for no-prep veneers if you want a non-invasive treatment; they work just like traditional veneers but tend to be less invasive.
- Removable veneers work like retainers and can be removed at any moment. Removable veneers can improve your smile, but they may make it difficult for you to eat and may affect how you speak.
A dental bridge is a false tooth (referred to as a pontic) held in place by the adjacent teeth on each side of the gap. It is usually made of porcelain and blends perfectly with your natural teeth.
Al Bahri offers four types of dental bridges, fitted by the best cosmetic dentists in Abu Dhabi, depending upon your needs:
Why Al Bahri?
Al Bahri has one of the Best Dentists In Abu Dhabi. Our dentists provide quality cosmetic treatments with decades of combined expertise and put our patients’ dental treatment options at the heart of what they do.
Moreover, we use cutting-edge materials, procedures, and techniques to make the treatment easy for you.
Especially we have our own in-house laboratory to maintain the best prosthetics and standards.
Meet our Harvard Graduated Prosthodontist